blog implemented by python and can be hosted on google appengine
Now you can access the Demo at: http://blog.cpedia.net
- using yui grid, so it's very easy to change or extend the page layout. auto-generate permalink url through translating the blog title by google.
- tags for the blog entry.
- rich content editor by yui rich editor.
- Ajax implemented by simplejson & yui Connection Manager. (Such as inline editable table.)
- Upload images file to bigTable in yui rich editor.
- Uploaded images, tags, archives, albums management.
- Menu & pages management.
- AuthSub Session Token and System cache management.
Google voice unoffical api for Google App Engine.
This project is base on pygooglevoice , adapt it to Google App Engine Python environment.
This project aims to bring the power of the Google Voice API to the Google App Engine Python environment in a simple, easy-to-use manner. Currently it allows you to place calls, send sms, download voicemails/recorded messages, and search the various folders of your Google Voice Accounts. You can use the Python API to schedule calls, check for new received calls/sms, or even sync your recorded voicemails/calls.
If you want to learn more about this project, you can refer to my blog post here: http://blog.cpedia.net/2010/01/google-voice-on-app-engine